The lateral displacement is the relative displacement in the vertical direction of the one end of the bellows and the longitudinal axis of the other end. Single corrugated pipe can have lateral displacement, but the displacement is very small. A good solution is to take the compound bellows. The compensation of lateral displacement can be increased and the force can be reduced.
Requirements for installation and use of duplex corrugated compensators:
1. Before the installation of the compound ripple compensator, the model, specification and pipeline configuration should be checked first, which must meet the design requirements.
2, for the compensator with inner sleeve, attention should be paid to the direction of the inner sleeve and the flow direction of the medium. The hinge rotation plane of the hinge compensator should be consistent with the displacement rotation plane.
3. A "cold" compensator needs to be made. The auxiliary components used for the pre deformation should be removed after the installation of the pipeline.
4, it is strictly prohibited to use the method of deformation of the compound corrugated compensator to adjust the installation error of the pipeline, so as not to affect the normal function of the compensator, reduce the service life and increase the load of piping, equipment and supporting components.
5. During the installation process, the slag is not allowed to splash to the surface of the wave shell, and the wave shell is not allowed to be damaged by other mechanical damage.
6, after the piping is installed, the compound corrugated compensator shall be removed as soon as possible, and used as a yellow auxiliary positioning member and fastener for installation and transportation. According to the design requirements, the limit device should be transferred to the specified location, so that the piping system is fully compensated under environmental conditions.
7. All the active components of the compound ripple compensator shall not be killed or restricted by the external components, and the normal movements of the active parts should be guaranteed.
8. In hydraulic test, the secondary fixed pipe rack equipped with the pipe end of the compound ripple compensator should be strengthened so that the pipeline does not move or rotate. For the compensator and the connection pipe used in the gas medium, it is necessary to pay attention to whether the temporary support should be added when the water is filled. The content of 96 chloride ion in water pressure test water cleaning solution is not more than 25PPM.
9. After the water pressure test is finished, the water in the shell should be discharged as soon as possible, and the inner surface of the wave shell should be blown dry quickly.
10, the thermal insulation material contact with the bellows of the compound compensator shall not contain chlorine.